[Labs-l] google search for 'wikimedia labs' gives the wrong result

Happy Melon happy.melon.wiki at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:08:36 UTC 2012

On 1 May 2012 23:23, Ryan Lane <rlane32 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We need to make those wikis disappear. We can probably just remove
> them from DNS, but we have no way of actually deleting them.

More out of interest than anything else, why is it so hard/impossible to
fully delete wikis?  Is it simply that it's never been done before and so
there's no process for doing it?  (In which case what about instances like
september11wiki?)  Or is there some circular dependency that can't be
broken?

--HM