[Labs-l] Getting rid of the test branch - get ready for a slight workflow change!

Andrew Otto otto at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 21 19:08:30 UTC 2012

Ryan!  This is great!

I use a local VM rather than labs to test out my puppet changes.  In the past I've maintained two local working copies of puppet:  One for production and the other for my test VM.  Now I can use the same working copy for both my VM and for production, woohoo!  I can test my puppet changes before I commit them!

-Andrew Otto