[Labs-l] WG: New project? Who to ask?

Jan Luca jan at jans-seite.de
Tue Jul 10 12:24:49 UTC 2012

Yes, I / we have an idea for a project.

In Wikiversity there was the idea to have a Sandbox-Server for testing and
developing new features for this project some years ago. One user created
such a server but he disappeared. So we planned to start a new server but
one user told us that there is the Wikimedia Labs where we can get resources
for our project.

More information on the wiki page:
http://beta.wikiversity.org/wiki/Sandbox_Server

Best regards,