[Labs-l] Deleted instances still appear in 'Instance list'

emw emw.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:47:27 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I deleted two machine instances a few days ago, but they're still appearing
in my 'Instance list'.  I tried deleting them several times (each attempt
separated by a day or so) through the 'delete' action on the 'Instance
list' page.  The instances are i-000002f8 (pdbhandler-1) and i-000002f7
(pdbhandler-dev).

Any ideas what's happening here?  I expected the instances to disappear
from the instance list soon after deleting them through the UI.

Thanks,
Eric