[Labs-l] creating projects

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:30:34 UTC 2012

For a short period of time I had this open so that anyone can create
projects, but decided against it. At some point we want to let people
create their own accounts, then apply for projects. If they can create
their own projects, then they can also create instances, which means
that simply having an account lets them do possibly malicious things.

There are plans to open project creation up to a larger set of trusted
volunteers, but we'd like to wait a little while before doing so.

- Ryan

Sent from my iPhone