[Labs-l] Sql server

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:19:44 UTC 2012

That is nice, let me know what is server ip, and where the config files are
stored in puppet once it's up, also technical specs (ram, storage, cpu's
etc) would be cool :) (it's not easy to optimize configs when I don't know
the tech specs).

Also open port for nrpe from labs so that I can insert it to nagios please.

Once you create an account for us and explain how is it going to be
managed, I can start moving some big db's there. If it's going to take 3
weeks for this to start (I suppose there is no backup system for now) can
you create a new project deployment-prepbackups please so that I can backup
all stuff from deployment there?

Thank you