[Labs-l] Deployment cluster

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:05:20 UTC 2012

OK, regarding banner - why you keep reverting my changes? I thought we
decided to keep it small but informative, how people should know that
banner is pointing to central wiki with info? Try to imagine you are a
user who was informed about existence of cluster on VPT, and doesn't
know anything else, how would they know where is the wiki containing
the informations about cluster? How could they know it's even a
clickable link? How "this is a wiki for testing the next release of
MediaWiki with Wikimedia Foundation sites." explains to them where
they should report bugs etc? If problem is a size, let's make the text
even smaller.

Apart of that banner itself is annoying so I enabled the close button,
I don't see a reason to force people look on it once they know where
they are.