[Labs-l] Deployment cluster

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:07:34 UTC 2012

Hi guys, I would like to keep all discussion related to deployment
primarily here, irc is good for quick talk, but the summary of what we
do and what we need should be kept here (I think)

Imports:

I am working on some cosmetic fixes on

en, de, commons, wiktionary

other wikis have some data too, hi he and cs should have full MW space
soon, however other wikis can be kept empty for now, I think we should
rather replicate configuration of all sites, because it's not
expensive for space and keep a notice on each wiki, that it's empty
and anyone can get admin rights in order to import stuff there, so
that local communities could help with the import as well, what do you
think? creating all wikis we have on prod is a matter of 1 day

we should list on labs main page where to report bugs - central talk,
I will leave this on Mark

What is status of other things we need to do?