[Labs-l] Instance scheduler modified, could cause instance creation to fail

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 19:47:48 UTC 2012

Hm. Something else went wrong here. It was scheduled (nova-scheduler
log shows it casted to virt4), and networked (nova-network log shows
that working properly), but for some reason the instance's directory
wasn't created. It also has no libvirt log on virt4, which means it
was never properly launched. I can't find any specific error as to why
this may have happened.

We'll just need to delete and recreate the instance.