[Labs-l] Problems when setting up an instance of Wikidata

Daniel Kinzler daniel at brightbyte.de
Tue Apr 17 18:47:05 UTC 2012

On 17.04.2012 19:23, Leslie Carr wrote:

>> What about this? This seems to be a serious bug... Has anyone been hitting it?
>
> The best thing about git is that anyone can submit a bugfix :)

We tried to find that file in puppet, but failed. It seems like it's actually
broken in the ubuntu package. Or the puppet script just modifies the config
file, it doesn't include it.

>> So, is there any "plain" mysql class that we can use?
> Add in generic::mysql::server using this page -
> https://labsconsole.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:NovaPuppetGroup

Hm. Trying that gives me:

"There are problems with some of your input. Bad resource name provided.
Resource names start with a-z, and can only contain a-z, 0-9, -, and _ characters."

So... what do I put there? I guess it should be a group name, not a class name?
Where do I find the group names?

> FYI it also runs once an hour.

I'm not that patient :)

thanks