[Labs-l] More labsconsole changes

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:42:31 UTC 2012

I've pushed another OpenStackManager update to labsconsole. The Manage
puppet group interface has changed slightly. I've removed the ability
to specify position in classes, variables and groups. It cluttered the
interface, and was more trouble than it was worth. Now, all classes,
variables, and groups are sorted alphabetically. I also took the
opportunity to add some indexes to a few columns while I was at it. It
should be less confusing and cluttered now.

- Ryan