[Labs-l] OpenStackManager 1.4 deployed on labsconsole

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 00:45:02 UTC 2012

Over the past few weeks I've been working on a new version of
OpenStackManager, mostly for performance and usability; here's what's
changed:

1. I've added a project filter. Rather than showing all projects, only
projects selected in the project filter will show in the management
interfaces. This should make the interfaces contain far less text, and
should make interfaces load much faster.
2. I've refactored the list pages so that I can apply styles to all
pages easily. I've applied a couple CSS styles globally across all of
the pages. For instance, I've moved the table text to be top aligned,
to make large tables easier to handle.
3. I've merged in Platonides's change for handling SSH keys uploaded
in formats other than OpenSSH format. Keys in non-OpenSSH format will
automatically be converted, if possible. If a private key, or a key in
a bad formatted is uploaded, it'll be rejected.
4. I've changed the project collapsing behavior. Rather than the
project title collapsing the project's section, a "Toggle" action will
do so. I've changed the project name back to being a link to the
project's page.

If you notice any bugs, please report them and let me know.

- Ryan