[Labs-admin] Quarterly goals

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 29 02:36:17 UTC 2017

The practice presentation for the Q3 review/Q4 preview will be on
2017-04-11, so we should probably figure out our team Q4 goals by
then. Chase started an etherpad for us at
<https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/wmcs-goals-q4-16-17>. Is there
anything big that folks are interested in moving forward?

I will try to figure out what to propose as phase one of the big
rename/rebrand process. I don't think we will get far past creating a
straw dog proposal and kicking off a discussion, but that could put us
in a good place for making some real changes in Q1. I will also carry
forward the unfinished (unstarted really) goal I had for Q3 to move
tool creation to Striker.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA