[Labs-admin] Today's Ops meeting & clinic followup 2017-06-26

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 26 17:00:20 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Andrew Bogott <abogott at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> -There was some (unresolved) concern that normal phab users can't comment on
> WMCS blog posts.

Is this an artifact of preventing random users from publishing posts
to the blog? If so that sounds like an upstream issue that needs
fixing. I guess we could do some hack like creating a normal task for
each post and directing comments there.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]] Manager, Cloud Services          Boise, ID USA