[Labs-admin] draft: Official Debian Stretch image now available

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 20 15:17:18 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Andrew Bogott <abogott at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I will send this out tomorrow if there are no objections:

Looks good to me. We should probably drop a note on labs-l too. (If
anyone can figure out how to have phab do this automagically that
would be awesome.)

Magnus did stumble on one Stretch issue already: it doesn't support
authn using DSA ssh keys
(<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T167267>).

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]] Manager, Cloud Services          Boise, ID USA