[Labs-admin] TechOps meeting notes

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Mon Jul 24 16:57:50 UTC 2017

* Tons of people are out on August 15th.  I don't think we reached any
specific conclusions about how to deal with this other than 'be alert'.
We should probably warn our users about reduced availability that week
as well.

* Some talk about the ldap outage last week but no new action items.  We
need a monitoring check for the CA; that's currently assigned to Daniel.

* Moritz will be calling on people to do security self-assessment and
call out weak spots.

* Faidon briefly mentioned his audit of the labs puppetmaster, which is
in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T171289