[Labs-admin] Labsdb migration (was: Report from ops meeting)

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:07:12 UTC 2017

I've drafted https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/toolsdb-upgrade. Things
to get from DBA:

1. Time - does 5PM UTC (which will be 9AM PST) ok, or do you want it
to be earlier? We can probably make it earlier if chase or andrew or
bd808 (who are on an earlier TZ) can be around, or if the DBAs are ok
with doing this without us being around. Worst case I can wake up
really early :)
2. Total duration - I've said '6h' as a conservative estimate. Too
much / too little?

Thanks!

--
Yuvi Panda T