[Labs-admin] tools-clushmaster-01.tools.eqiad.wmflabs

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 7 20:13:02 UTC 2017

I'm annoyed that when I broke the puppetmaster it also broke the
clushmaster, so I've split those roles out onto separate hosts. The
tools clush host is now tools-clushmaster-01.tools.eqiad-wmflabs.  A few
test commands there seem to work fine.

Once puppet refreshes all the tools instances, this should be ready to
roll.   I've also applied "ldap::role::client::labs::restricted_to:
tools.admin" to that host to prevent random folks from poking around.

Once someone else has confirmed that this works, I'd also like to delete
the former puppetmaster+clushmaster, tools-puppetmaster-02.  LMK if
there's any reason not to do that.

-A