[HipHop] progress and ssh access

Paul Tarjan pt at fb.com
Thu May 23 21:41:25 UTC 2013

Hey Wikimedia,

I've been busy getting a bunch of other open source projects working on
HHVM, and to do that I had to build some of the features on your wish
list. So, ArrayObject and FilesystemIterator will land in the next few
days. Are you running the open source package or compiling from source?
I'd recommend using the source, so that we can test features as they land,
instead of waiting for sara to repackage. Most OS instructions are here:
https://github.com/facebook/hiphop-php/wiki/_pages (ubuntu is the most
tested).

Also, do you have the labs environment set up? We'd love to have SSH
access and solve any problems you're running into.

Paul