[Foundation-l] Fundraising update

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 1 02:11:13 UTC 2011

There was a brief outage due to that page, Nathan, a few days ago.
(Because of Brandon Harris's AMA on Reddit.)

The intent is to get the page back up, but I don't know when. I'd
guess it might take a week or so, but that's just a guess.

Thanks,
Sue

--
Sue Gardner
Executive Director

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!