[Foundation-l] What's appropriate attribution?

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:16:09 UTC 2008

Birgitte SB wrote:

> [...]

As a matter of fact, I don't believe this is accurate.

As I understand it, the "paternity right" in the
Finnish section on moral rights in law, implies
that publication without attribution, can happen
with explicit permission of the author, but the
author can rescind that permission at any time.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen