[Foundation-l] Short summary of Polish Wikimedia Member's Assembly.

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:13:37 UTC 2007

Hello,

We had our Members Assembly in Bialowieza, on 2 May, 2007, during
Wikimedia Polska Conference 2007.

There were 35 of 62 of our member present. During the Assembly two
members of our Board: Wulfstan and Datrio resigned due to the lack of
time to be active members of our Board. Also, Lzur (Leszek Żur) has
resigned from being a member of Revision Committee of our Board.

The new members of our Board are: Nova (Agnieszka Kwiecień) and Tomasz
Sienicki (tsca). Nova will be our new secretary.

The meeting in Bialowieza was quite successful. There were 101
participants. 10 lectures were provided by Wikipedians as well as
invited guests from various organizations and non-Wikimedia projects.
Also, 4 workshops, 4 excursions and one netball match "Polish
Wikimedia vs. Bialowieza's boys" (don't ask for the results :-) ) took
place during the conference.

I am actually really tired, as I was one of the organizers of this
conference, and has just came back home.

See the pictures fro the conference: (actually very few, as the people
just started uploading it):

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_Wikimedia_Meetup_-_Bia%C5%82owie%C5%BCa_2007

Cheers,

--