[Foundation-l] Logo Contests

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:31:04 UTC 2006

I'm not sure I follow your logic here.

I think you are suggesting mixing broad consensus within a language and
consensus across languages.  But why is that relevant to logos per se?

Why is Com Com suddenly the arbiter of what is acceptable?

Who are you accusing of being a WMF insider running elections?  I didn't
even know about them until it was posted to Foundation this week.

-Brad