[Foundation-l] Board officers elected; Anthere is Chair!

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 1 22:06:50 UTC 2006

On 11/1/06, James Hare <messedrocker at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's like how you have some sort of de facto leadership over Wikinews, right
> Erik?

Not quite. I've never claimed or used any special authority on WN (or
en.wn specifically, which is the only one where I could remotely get
away with it), and I would have been whacked from above and below if I
had. ;-)
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.