[Foundation-l] Wikimedia main office

Klaas patio_nl at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 04:31:44 UTC 2006

--- Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:

>If someone were to propose such discussions happen
>on a mailinglist
>with a limit of ~100 words per person/day, then I'd
find >that
>agreeable. If you can't make your point in a small
space >you either
>haven't thought about it enough or it's just not a
good >idea. Brevity
>also helps non-native English speakers understand.

Gregory makes it indeed confusing for people having
another mother tongue than English (I am one of them):
by using too many words.

What I understand is (can native speakers tell me if
I'm right or wrong?):

Limit of 100 words would be better. I doubt it. If you
are allowed to attach a picture (far more than 100
words)  you could be able to show what you mean
even to people who can read nor write.

These were indeed less than 100 words (excluding the
quote :)).