[Foundation-l] Serbia and Montenegro

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 09:50:46 UTC 2006

?
It would never have come to my mind to qualify Swiss and Belgium of
*small* countries :-)
(I would agree Luxembourg and Monaco are small though ;-))

Of course, coordination is very much necessary. I just could not figure
telling Swiss editors "you do not need a chapter, just join the France
one" :-)

In any cases, the question about Serbia and Montenegro has been answered...

ant