[Foundation-l] Design for wikipedia's front page (and corporate)

Ben Yates bluephonic at gmail.com
Thu May 18 23:03:49 UTC 2006

The licencing debate seems irrelevant for the moment.  I'm sure
designers willing to do pro-bono work would also be willing to licence
that work under the GFDL (or under standard copyright).  It honestly
doesn't seem like a very important issue right now considering the
number of improvements that could potentially be made if we were to
set the issue aside for now.

For example: has wikimedia/wikipedia ever been formally tested for
usability, to see (in hard data) how the interface could be improved?