[Foundation-l] Meta:MetaProject to Overhaul Meta

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 07:19:14 UTC 2006

si leggono la discussio origine in foundation-l;

Hello all
Two Wiktinary related pages on meta are now deletion candidates;
This mail is concerned with those requests;

On 3/30/06, Elisabeth Bauer <elian at djini.de> wrote:
> Aphaia schrieb:
>
> > I feel myself being mimed by those "overhaul" folks. They want to
> > deprive my tools from me. I can't imagine in this circumstance what I
> > can for coordination.
>
> What is always a bit neglected: Many tools can be stored without any
> problems in userspace on your user subpage where nobody would bother to
> delete it.

They are not my own creations, but files to Wiktionary. Personally I
think them benefical for other purpose, that is, to maintain some
files related to translations and multilingualized WMF pages, but it
is not a strong reason to move them into user name space of a certain
user.

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com