[Foundation-l] Mailing list for Wikiversity project.

Michael R. Irwin michael_irwin at verizon.net
Wed Mar 1 02:41:16 UTC 2006

Hello,

Can somebody knowledgeable regarding how to get a project mailing list
authorized and setup please provide a link to the procedure and mailing
address for the person to be contacted?

Wikiversity has been experiencing slow growth and I think much of it is
because interested people inexperienced with the wikimedia interface
cannot find applicable discussions or material.  I think a mailing list
might serve as an extremely valuable community formation and
coordination tool until we get some very active courses established to
act as epicenters for newcomer activity.

Thanks,

Michael Irwin,
aka lazyquasar or mirwin