[Foundation-l] Where we are headed

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sun Jun 4 17:00:19 UTC 2006

Anthony DiPierro wrote:
> On 6/3/06, Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia.com> wrote:
>> Anthony DiPierro wrote:
>>> It's cute calling an organization "transparent" when even the board
>>> members don't even know whether a resolution has been rejected.
>> I rest my case.  Anthony is not being serious here, he is trolling.
>>
> As usual when someone criticises you you call them a troll.  And you
> even privately threatened to ban me from the list.

Not at all.  I welcome criticism, of me, of the project, of the board.
But criticisms should be thoughtful and well-reasoned, not completely
random and wild-eyed.

In this thread, I can single out both Erik Zachte and Delirium for
posting thoughtful dissent about various things, and that is very much
welcomed.  (They are not the only two, of course.)

The bit acccusing Angela of not even knowing whether a resolution had be
rejected or not was just wildly over the top.  And you know it.

--Jimbo