[Foundation-l] Re: Stewards policy proposal

- Essjay - essjaywiki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:42:46 UTC 2006

I agree with the original statement: Desysopping should be discussed on the
project where the user is an admin. If it is done on Meta, it will prevent a
wide section of that project's community from commenting, and having wide
community input is essential in determining whether to remove admin rights
or not (as admin rights are the result of a community's trust of a given
user). Unless the discussion is about desysoping a meta admin, or
destewarding a steward, it should be done on the project where the rights
are assigned.

Essjay