[Foundation-l] Re: Stewards policy proposal

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:13:52 UTC 2006

On 1/28/06, Mihai Floran <mihai at emma.ro> wrote:
> Hmm... anyway.... as a second tought...
> (I still support Anthere's proposal)
> what will the stewards do afterwards?
>
> There is not so much activity at Requests for permissions nowadays... exception - of course - big discutions about desysoping some users.

Besides what steward(s) should do, I propose that no discussion on
desysopping has not to be submitted on meta but on their own projects
unless desysopping in request is related to two or more projects, or
at least such discussion might be moved to more appropriate page (like
requests for comment).

Or, submission of request for desysopping might be qualified only if
there is already a closed vote on project(s) in question. (sigh)

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com