[Foundation-l] New Wikimedia Committees

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 26 22:47:51 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 12:49:53AM +1100, Angela wrote:
> As you may have seen from
> <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolutions>, the Board has
> approved the creation of a number of new committees: Financial,
> Technical, Executive, Events, Communications, Special projects, Board
> expansion committee, and Chapters.

Hmm! So how about we open a discussion about those on the meta wiki
and get some input. After all, if it isn't written down, it doesn't
really exist.

Another thing you could do is maybe have an irc meeting, and
get some input that way. I know it's always noisy, but
hey, that's what logs are for.

read you soon,
	Kim

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72