[Foundation-l] Re: Thoughts on admin-only IRC channels and RC patrol

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:31:02 UTC 2006

On 1/25/06, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am *sure* it was an honest mistake.
> This is nevertheless not the first time, not even the first time *this*
> week. And this is disheartening.

I think most of these "honest mistakes" are due to the fact that there
are very few statements by the Board as a whole.  Thus statements by
individual Board members are understood as being on behalf of the
Board as a whole.

Though I recognise the difficulty presented, I do think it would
reduce these confusions if a definitive statement "by the Board" could
be presented more often.

--
Sam