[Foundation-l] Wikinews: IOTM Jan 2006 - Danny O'Brien of the Electronic Frontier Foundation

Brian brian0918 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 20:18:53 UTC 2006

I think a good idea for easily getting good questions (since the current
questions are pretty generic), as well as increasing the positive
interest in Wikinews (since people like the EFF) is to make a post on
Slashdot in the style of "ask your questions on Slashdot, and a
selection of the highest moderated quesitons will be picked to
specifically ask Danny O'Brien". Then you can pick out some good
questions, ask him, and make another Slashdot post once the entire
interview has been written up.

I'm going to try to get a story on Slashdot. I would suggest that
someone protect
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikinews/Interview_of_the_month/January_2006_EFF
(although I won't link to it). As for the IRC interview, I hope it is
being set up so that the interviewee can be separated from the rest of
the people. He should probably be in his own channel, which has
restricted access.

brian0918