[Foundation-l] 9/11 wikipedia

Poe, Marshall MPoe at theatlantic.com
Thu Jan 19 16:24:34 UTC 2006

After a discussion on this list several months ago (two?), we
re-published all the *memoirs* from 9/11 wiki on MemoryWiki (we left the
rest of the content alone as it didn't really fit our site's purpose).
You can see them (among other 9/11 memoirs) at
http://www.memorywiki.org/en/Category:9/11.  Each memoir we re-published
points back to Wikipedia.  We don't have advertising and are non-profit.

Best, Marshall Poe
MemoryWiki

Marshall Poe, Ph.D.
The Atlantic Monthly