[Foundation-l] Re: Logo use

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:05:10 UTC 2006

On 1/16/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Correction please.
>
> I did not give any permission at all for use of that logo.

My mistake, and I most sincerely apologise.  The impression I got was
of you saying that there were no objections, which I enterpreted as
giving provisional permission.  Clearly that was not what you meant.

> The current guidelines are for the way the logo could appear, not for
> its internal uses. I think the change you are suggesting would fit in
> another definition of its use.

It seems to me that imposing the logo on some other image would be
contravening the "Placement" section [1] of the visual identity
guidelines, as it does not have the requisite white space etc.  Again,
forgive me if I have misenterpreted the guidelines.

Cheers

--
Sam