[Foundation-l] checkuser log improvement

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:47:38 UTC 2006

Hoi,
I have some idea why standards exist and ambiguity is not what results
from proper localisation. When you see a date in the format that YOU are
used to, there will not be any ambiguity whereas showing it in a
particular date format can bring its own confusion.

As to there being no suggestion to making information public, I would
hope not. When you only show information that is relevant in a context,
you hide much data and consequently it will be less insecure. Given that
this is not send using https, it is best to have as little go over a
line as necessary.

Thanks,
   GerardM