[Foundation-l] Re: Wikimedia Visual identity guidelines (Anthere)

Nicholas Moreau nicholasmoreau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:24:08 UTC 2006

Good to see Wikimedia going for a visual identity guide.

Could I suggest the official Pantone colours for the logo, even though we
likely never intend to do Pantone printing? It would be handy to have, as
most corporate identity packages specify them.

The "coated" colours would be:
Red: PANTONE 215
Green: PANTONE 347
Blue: PANTONE 660
Grey: PANTONE Cool Gray 11

I can also figure out the uncoated paper colours, if wanted.

May I suggest also creating styleguides for the other logos, also available
strictly on the Foundation website? Finally, this page is a good collection
of other brand guidelines (http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/guidelines/).

Nick Moreau/Zanimum