[Foundation-l] Re: Happy new year

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 14:44:43 UTC 2006

Jean-Christophe Chazalette wrote:
> Bonne annnée 2006 à tous ! Et pour Foundation, plus de transparence, plus de
> sincérité et longue vie ! villy ~~Jean-Christophe

Hmmm, speaking of diplomacy here... I think it best to do as if mute and
deaf to your "kind" wishes. But please, in the future, address criticism
in an appropriate language, such as english, that all board members and
officers can understand.

--------

I will mostly wish for all wikipedians to keep full of energy,
motivation and free time, to go on offering dedication to wikimedia
projects with happiness.

I also hope to each of you to receive more thank you notes than criticism.

Along with health, friends, family and wealth, feeling useful should
help each of you to have a really great new year :-)

ant