[Foundation-l] Babylon Ltd using Wikipedia - press releasequestions

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:06:41 UTC 2006

Hoi,
I do not know if it is a press release, it seems to be much more of a
marketing thingie.. There has been a similar e-mail going around in
the Dutch language to Babylon customers..

It is a sad thing that there has been no communication over this while
it has been well known by a fairly large group outside of the
"organisation". This cat has been out of the bag for quite some time
now. I think that this is something for our Miss Communication.. :)

Thanks,
   GerardM