[Foundation-l] Committee Open Meeting Log

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Feb 6 00:06:24 UTC 2006

The log of the open meeting on the Wikimedia Committees is online here:

http://scireview.de/wiki/com/channel.log

It was rather chaotic, given that there were about 70-80 people on the
channel, and many of them had very different opinions about how the
committees should function and even what their exact purpose is.

I hope the Board and the Committee Organizers will be able to provide
some further direction and clearer definitions in the coming weeks, and
that we will continue the discussion, as much as possible, on this list
and on Meta (e.g. the talk pages related to the committees).

I would like to once again thank Angela for setting up this meeting, as
it was the first chance for a large subset of the community to provide
input, and to get answers to questions.

Regards,

Erik