[Foundation-l] On hard-to-read usernames

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 14:12:00 UTC 2006

Hoi,
You missed the proposal made by Anthere ... The best proposal so far.

A user can be associated with metrics that indicate the status of a user ..
this can have several attributes, amounts of positive contributions, the
status on other projects like admin/bureaucrat etc.  This will provide the
information people say they need; a clue as to if someone can be trusted to
do good.

Another point, in the proposals you do not indicate that some of these are
seen as problematic by some.

Thanks,
    GerardM

http://www.omegawiki.org/Expression:Selamat_Hari_Natal