[Foundation-l] Welcome to our three new board members

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 12:57:35 UTC 2006

Congratulations Kat, Oscar, and Jan-Bart!

I found Jan-Bart's talk at Wikimania to be one of my
favorites.  Anyone involved in Incubator should
solicit his advice on "fledging" new wiki's if they
have not already done so.  He has a very good idea of
how to set-up a successfull new community and several
examples of mistakes that can lead to failure.

Birgitte SB

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2006-December/011869.html

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Board_expansion