[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 15:03:31 UTC 2006

--- Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not willing to fight about so I'll move the list to Wikia, but
> it's quite upsetting that despite the clear need for this list,
> Wikimedia are not willing to support it.

Besides the opposition from some to having this hosted here, there's also:

   http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Non_discrimination_policy

"The Wikimedia Foundation prohibits discrimination against current or
prospective users and employees on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected characteristics."

-- Matt

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matt_Crypto
Blog: http://cipher-text.blogspot.com