[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 14:11:07 UTC 2006

> Fair enough?

Fair enough.
But could I use what happened as an example, rewriting what I've said
in a personal mail about this topic?

Try to imagine all our friction in a context where there is a
women-only-ML. (I'll try to put it simple, damn'd language problems :D
)

I say something that you perceive as an offense.
You go to Wikichix-l and start talking about it... and the issue
become bigger and bigger. The problem is that - talking in a "private"
list - I've not the possibility to explain myself, or to undestand my
error. We said: the problem becomes bigger and bigger
Only then you return to foundation-l. You explain what your problem
is, but this problem is now amplificated. And solve this issue is more
complicate, if not impossibile.

This is why I'm worried about Wikichix. We have problem of
communication... we should be more direct.

Gatto Nero / Claudio