[Foundation-l] Agreement between local chapters and Foundation

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 20:40:01 UTC 2006

Hm. According to meta: the address is http://sr.vikimedija.org/
But this goes to the same content, where it's written in the footer
"Telekommunisten is a project of the Haagenti Group".
http://www.vikimedija.org/ is a nearly-emptly page.
However, Whois contact is still a person whom I know to be involved in
Wikimedia Serbia, so it can't be a case of "domain expired and
squatted". I'll now wait for the more-knowing people to comment on
this ;-)
Michael