[Foundation-l] Answers.com and Wikimedia Foundation to Form New Partnership

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Oct 23 11:38:31 UTC 2005

Perhaps not, and some of the ideas may not be that practical, but
learning through experience will occur. However the main expense is
simply keeping up with the demands of the world reading, with a few
trying to edit. We are now capable of handling usage of about 16,000
users per million. I think the end demand (how often people at large
will consult the fully developed encyclopedia) may be quite a bit
higher.

Fred