[Foundation-l] Re: Fair use on English Wikinews

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 02:49:49 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have shortly been talking to Amgine on irc about the new policy, as
well as read it.

This policy seems very reasonable to me. I am happy you found a solution
to be able to upload images necessary to illustrate wikinews articles...
all while limiting related risks with competitors. This is good.

I hope other languages will soon follow as well.

Good luck. Anthere