[Foundation-l] Election: Candidates is being accepted on meta

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:09:20 UTC 2005

Hello,
thank you for your cooperation for  the Board Election. Currently
Election notice is available over 25 languages, and some translations
are on-going. Thank you very much. I appreciate all translators both
on meta and local projects, not only translators of Election notice,
but also of messages from us Election organizers on general discussion
page on local projects (and on my part I apologize for confusion; for
some communities "Village pump" was a vague name to designate a page
for general discussion). Also I am very grateful enthusiasm to this
Election which have been showed elsewhere, for example, pump on
Russian Wikipedia.

We began to accept candidates from June 7, today on meta and they will
present themselves in several languages. As well as the Election
notice, translation of candidate statements will be very helpful and
appreciated heartfully. And finally, the vote will begin from June 28.

To interested candidates: we appreciate your consideration and are
waiting for you.

Election FAQ 2005 is also available on meta with five sets of
questions and answers. Some versions need to synch. Your cooperation
will be appreciated. Of course, questions are always welcome.

Further information is available at [[m:Elections for the Board of
Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation, 2005/En]] on meta. Please link
the notice from project., Recentchanges, Goings-on or general
discussion pages like [[en:WP:VP]], shortly any page you think
appropriate.

Finally I appreciate all of you on your interest, and hope candidates
their best.
Cheers,
--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org